Monday 21 January 2013

Worry Ends when Faith Begins

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

First time...

As I love this Sami Yusuf's song, I make it as my blog's title. Am I need to pay royalty to him?..
Huhu... His songs sometimes marked on me a deep meaning... Deep... True... Life is that and this... Then, face it with faith.. Just faith can guide one to react as supposed to...

But truly I'm scared... scared.... it is easy to say than act.. it always like that.. and I do not want so... hence, PRAY... praying is essential... solat is PRAY... in arabic, al-solah means al-dua'... simple.... then, pray accordingly and you are asking Allah to guide your way... because Allah love to hear your prayer. Thank You Allah...

I don't know what I'm talking about here. I just feel like... want to nagging by typing.. hehe

Here it is the lyrics of Sami Yusuf's song, let me write it here.. hope it will give a deep meaning to you as well.



Don't be saddened by what you see
All the lies and treachery
Life is cruel but don't worry
On your heart lies the key
To unwind all the secrets
Of this life we see

When you feel you've lost it all
 When you don't know who's your friend or foe
You wonder why you're so alone
Worry ends when faith begins

Don't be sad by what you see
It's true life has its miseries
But one things always worked for me
Worry ends when faith begins

Don't be saddened by what you see
I know life can be crazy 
A showcase of hypocrisy
 On the form of piety
It's just one big mystery
For you and me

When you feel you've lost it all
 When you don't know who's your friend or foe
You wonder why you're so alone
Worry ends when faith begins

Don't be sad by what you see
It's true life has its miseries
But one things always worked for me
Worry ends when faith begins

I found my peace deep within
Calling inside
Follow what you feel is right
So trust your heart go ahead
 Don't lose sight
Follow that voice deep inside

When you feel you've lost it all
 When you don't know who's your friend or foe
You wonder why you're so alone
Worry ends when faith begins

Don't be sad by what you see
It's true life has its miseries
But one things always worked for me
Worry ends when faith begins

If you're weak it's not a crime
Don't you know it's a blessing in disguise
To know who's honest and who spread lies
Worry ends when faith begins

Don't be sad by what you see
It's true life has its miseries
But one things always worked for me
Worry ends when faith begins


The bold paragraph is very interesting!
You'll don't know unless you learn "tasawwuf".
"Tasawwuf" is another thing to explain, may be another time (actually I don't know to explain as it is so deep, and I do not learn it "one to one" that permit me to teach others)

Until we meet again by Allah's permission.

All praises be to Allah and I seek forgiveness from Allah for all mistakes I've done.

 Smile ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment